Employment and Consulting Opportunities
Healthy Minds Allied Services invites psychologists looking to enter into private practice and interested in taking referrals for counselling and assessment to contact us. Depending on referral availability we may be able to offer interested psychologists an opportunity at one or more of our sites.
- One-on-one counselling sessions with clients providing evidence-based interventions (e.g., Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and focused psychological strategies)
- Complete timely client reports including reporting for Medicare (and possibly Victims of Crime, Workcover, legal services and TAC)
- Applicants willing to work with a combination of children and adults are encouraged to apply (would require working with children check)
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Registration as a psychologist with Medicare
- Own professional insurance
- Own ABN (or ability to gain ABN)
- Ability to work with a variety of client presentations, ages and backgrounds
- Applicants looking for long-term work in private practice
Healthy Minds provides access to:
- Flexible work hours
- Manage your own case load (e.g., scheduling appointment times, time away/leave etc.)
- Access to psychological resources
- Client referral, booking and billing services
- Practice rooms
- Optional monthly peer supervision
- Support from other psychologists as needed
- A friendly and relaxed environment to practice
Please e-mail all applications to Kiara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy Minds Allied Services is not in a position to offer student placements or volunteer positions at this time.
Support staff positions
No positions available at this time.